Tuesday, May 17, 2011

USA, Puppies, and Cake Eating

I have been in the USA for the last week. I flew over after the death in the family. Since arriving here, I have been working hard with Dr. Tim's Premium Pet Food to get distribution deals in place in Europe.

It has been good to be back in my childhood home again for a visit. I was sorry to miss our friend Natasha Vindings confirmation, while I have been here. I wish I could say "Next time".

While I have been away, Kaia drove to our friend Oyvind Mortensens, to get Soka bred to Langbein, and we are hoping to have puppies within a few months! Kaia was the Ropphaugen delegate to Natasha's confirmation and, I am told, ate enough cake for the both of us. Which, for those of you who have seen me eat cake, is no small accomplishment.

I will write a more in depth update as soon as I am back in Norway.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful springtime!

Updates as events warrant

No comments:

Post a Comment